The Lost Realms @ MC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Lost Realms. Enjoy your stay! ~ Site Admin

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Lost Realms is alive! Check out http://lost-realmsmc.jimdo.com/ for more info!

Lost realms lore

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SirTashingdon

SirTashingdon

Lost realms lore Empty
PostSubject: Lost realms lore   Lost realms lore I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 11:43 pm

A topic for suggestions for the lore of the Lost realms

Here's an idea: since the name of the server is the lost realms, perhaps we could say that the worlds were part of something bigger, but were then 'lost'? That could be part of an origin story
Back to top Go down
Zer0
Admin
Zer0

Lost realms lore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost realms lore   Lost realms lore I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 1:18 am

That is something that is still in the making. We were thinking about making Lost Realms "lost' in the time and space continuum. Meaning that the Realms may not even exist, yet it does. Sort of like it Co - Exist with reality. Since the story is still in the making, it can change drastically however.

Also, thanks for the suggestion! I'll be thinking hard on this idea and see what I come up with.
Back to top Go down
https://lostrealms.rpg-board.net
SirTashingdon

SirTashingdon

Lost realms lore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost realms lore   Lost realms lore I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 5:49 pm

We could work some kind of catastrophe into the story, an event that caused the lost realms to slip between the cracks of our universe.

Edit : I wrote an origin story for the lost realms. Basically, TLR is a new universe that brought parts of other worlds into it. These parts include locations on Earth, other planets and even other dimensions (e.g. the end), which were teleported away from their normal positions to TLR, in an event I'm calling the sundering. TLR is basically a hybrid world of different places abducted from space and time and as such, contains people and creatures from different places and realities. Because of this, factions would be easy to create, as some entire factions could have been brought in by the sundering. We could have patches of land that resemble different places, even buildings that were only half teleported. We could have a sky realm, where the teleported locations exist as floating islands. Basically, if you end up in TLR, you've fallen through a crack in the universe and can never get back, so you must build a new life. Because of this story, we could include real locations, and locations from films and games. I wrote a short account of one of these teleportations, of a town called Athos, and the book is in a chest in the central tree.
Back to top Go down
Zer0
Admin
Zer0

Lost realms lore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost realms lore   Lost realms lore I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 5:52 pm

Replied to the other thread containing this subject.
Back to top Go down
https://lostrealms.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Lost realms lore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost realms lore   Lost realms lore I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost realms lore
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Realms @ MC :: Lost Realms :: Suggestions-
Jump to: